Audit Senior (Remote)Job Location:
$75,000 - $85,000 + BonusRequirements:
3+ years of experience, Bachelors Degree in Accounting, ProSystems fx Tax, MS Office, Quickbooks
We are a local CPA firm who is expanding rapidly to provide our services to a number of current and prospective clients. We service anywhere from small to large corporations, and throughout the years we have had many referrals have amounted to a plethora of new business.
If you are looking for your next incredible challenge that not only will help your skills develop but will help your career move up, this is the place for you!
What You Will Be Doing
As a audit senior, you are responsible for overseeing audit staffs while conducting various financial audits for a variety of entities (C Corp, S Corp, Partnerships) in a variety of industries.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have Skills
- 3+ years of related audit experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Experience in ProSystems fx Tax, Quickbooks, and MS Office
What's In It for YouCompetitive Salary:
$75,000-$85,000 + bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits (Health insurance 70% employer paid)
- H.S.A. paid 50% of deductible
- 401k match 50%
- Tuition Reimbursement for Masters Degree
- CPA Exam Course Reimbursement
So, if you are a Audit Senior with experience, please apply today or send your resume to Austin.Boyd@
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Austin BoydEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AB15-1719107 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Austin Boyd - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.