Dermatology opening in Burbank, California.
Health and Wellness:
- Job Description
- Seeking a Dermatologist for Mix of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology
- Provide general and surgical dermatology care to patients in 2 outpatient clinic locations
- Full-time opportunity with flexible hours and excellent work/life balance
- High volume practice (current providers see 25-35 patients per day)
- Autonomous opportunity to work at your own comfort level
- Collegial clinic culture without administrative hassles
- Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation package (depending upon experience, with potential for bonus from cosmetics)
- For us, employee satisfaction is crucial not only to the well-being of our organization, but also to the health and wellness of our members. As such, we are firmly dedicated to providing our employees the options and resources necessary for building security and maintaining a healthy balance between work and life.
- Our dedication to our staff is evident in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a very generous mixture of benefits, including many employer-paid options.
Employer-paid comprehensive medical, pharmacy, and dental for employees Vision insurance Zero co-payments for employed physician office visits Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employer-Paid Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Savings and Retirement: 401k Retirement Savings Plan Income Protection Insurance Other Benefits:
Paid Time Off (PTO) Company celebrations Employee Assistance Program Employee Referral Bonus Business-casual working environment Sick days Paid holidays
- Location: Burbank and Mission Hills, CA
- Burbank is located 12 miles northwest of LA, and offers an urban suburban mix feel with lots of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and parks to choose from. Many young professionals live in Burbank. Because of its close proximity to the center of the film and TV industry, Burbank incorporates quite a bit of this culture into its own city limits. For example, giants such as Disney, NBC, and Warner Brothers call Burbank home.
- Board certification or board eligibility in dermatology
- Current unrestricted California medical license
- Active, unrestricted DEA certification