Dermatology opening in San Jose, California.
Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join team in a rapidly growing rural community just outside of San Jose, CA.
- Full-time Dermatologist opportunity in a rapidly growing rural community
- Two (2) clinic locations within walking distance of the hospital
- 32-40 hours of direct contact per week
- Includes administrative duties
- Minimum requirement may fluctuate up and down based on direct patient care
- Strong primary care referral base
- Hospital EHR is Meditech / Clinic EHR is eClinicalWorks
- Collegial environment
- Direct contract
- Good work-life balance
- Established specialty clinic network
- 25-bed critical access hospital
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Guaranteed Base - MGMA Median
- Retention Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice Premiums (including tail)
- CME Allowance
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
The area is home to many wonderful wineries, boutiques and specialty shops, outdoor recreation areas, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. San Benito County offers visitors and residents a wide array of hidden treasures. In February of 2013, the majestic mountains of Pinnacles National Monument were officially designated at the 59th National Park in the U.S. The County s emerging wine country offers highly acclaimed and award-winning wines set among the scenic landscape of the area. Home to mission San Juan Bautista, the County also offers the enjoyment of an array of outdoor recreational activities, Agri-tourism, public library, museums, art festivals and galleries. The ideal proximity situated between the Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay provides easy access to the numerous amenities of the big city, while still offering an idyllic and scenic setting with affordable housing and a quality lifestyle.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
- Excellent public and private schools
- Affordable real estate
- Located on the Central Coast of California, within 45 minutes from both the Bay Area and Monterey
- Rural community with a predominant underserved patient population
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Click Here to Apply