Home Health opening in Costa Mesa, California. The Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence. The Registered Nurse continually re-evaluates the patients nursing needs. Required qualifications:
- Education to meet certification, license or registration requirement.
- Senior Registered Nurse: Completes Senior Level program within 6 months of employment
- 1 year Professional nursing experience.
- Current California RN license.
- CA Driver's License.
- Current automobile liability insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support.
- IV and Central lines experience.
- Experience with wound care including use of negative pressure devices.
- Home health field experience.