Occupational Medicine opening in Sacramento, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Locum Occupational Medicine Physician in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
A Locum Occupational Medicine Physician is needed in Sacramento, CA to join a team that prides itself on its dedication to the community.
Sacramento is going through a period of exciting change. There is a new shopping center in Downtown Sacramento, a brand-new stadium, and the midtown area continues to grow. Think delicious restaurants, family-friendly breweries, and a thriving nightlife scene. Living in Sacramento also means you're a short drive from skiing in Lake Tahoe or exploring in San Francisco.
• Locum, part-time position
• Expanding clinic
• Flexible scheduling, begin at 16-24 hours a week
• No call, no weekends
• 100% outpatient
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Preventive Medicine
• Valid California license
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20455