Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in San Jose, California.
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified OBGYN in San Jose, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Experienced OBGYN needed to grow a burgeoning group in San Jose, California. Join a compassionate and innovative team that delivers high-quality care to the community. The primary focus of the OBGYN is to provide exceptional, coordinated patient care.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Resource-rich and collegial working environment
• Mix of both Obstetrics and Gynecology
• EMR: EPIC
• Access to specialists who are renowned leaders in women's health
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid CME, dues, and licenses
• Malpractice tail insurance
• Board Certified or Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Valid California medical license
• Active DEA registration
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20350