Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
*Up to 20K in bonus incentives (sign on and relocation) for qualified candidates
We are looking for Clinical RN Supervisors to join our NICU team! In this fast-paced environment, you will assist the Unit Manager in the planning, organizing, and directing the highest level of sophisticated care at our Downtown Fresno campus - recognized by the Joint Commission for perinatal care services. As an intermediate neonatal intensive care unit, this unit cares for babies born around 28 weeks of gestational age or greater, ranging from moderate to high acuity. You will be integral to our teams, supervising and providing direct bed placement and Transfer Center activities. In a team that values open communication and teamwork, you will be key to the growth and efficiency within your unit.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are also important, and outside base compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community. Responsibilities: Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In your role, you will:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of unit/department goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and standards of care which contribute to the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Assist the unit manager in implementing and evaluating Performance improvement/risk management/safety programs, keeps unit survey ready and up-to-date on regulatory standards.
- Ensure continuity of quality patient care by planning staff assignments, through evaluation of census, patient satisfaction, cost effectiveness, and compliance with fiscal budget. Report any variances to the unit manager.
- Act as a liaison for Staff/Patients/Families/Physicians. Address any staffing and patient flow/work issues including;appropriate bed placement, evaluating outcomes, providing feedback, and developing improvement strategies
Qualifications: Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
Licenses and Certifications:
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 2 years staff RN experience in area of specialty providing a full spectrum of care in a variety of situations required
- May substitute 2 years supervisory experience in lieu of 2 years staff RN experience
- Experience coordinating clinical care and providing mentorship, education, and training to staff nurses. Experience as a Nurse Supervisor or a similar position in an acute care hospital preferred
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and applicable to role preferred