An exciting position has just opened for an Imaging Manager at this growing Women's Health Center in Orange County. Join this beautiful, state of the art Clinic and lead a highly-skilled team of outpatient imaging professionals focused on Breast Health.
This community health system has earned its great reputation across Southern California for the breadth of services offered and a consistent focus on high-quality patient outcomes. The Women's Health Imaging Manager will join a top-tier organization that's earned top honors from Leapfrog, awards for Stroke and Cardiac Care, and of course Women's and Children's Health Services.
The Imaging Manager of this Women's Health clinic will report to the Director of Radiology and Medical Imaging Services, and will have ample opportunities to grow within the position and health system. Working closely with the Clinic Administrator, Nursing Leadership, and other Ancillary Leaders, this Manager will join an organization with a strong vision for what Breast Health should look like. Additional support will come from an Imaging Supervisor and two Department Leads who help maintain clinical practice and patient flow for this busy location.
The Manager will lead a busy Women's Health clinic that sees over 40,000 visits annually. Mainly focusing on Breast Health, a background in Mammography - ARRT (M) will be just as important for this manager as experience leading and supervising. Working in collaboration with hospital and ambulatory leadership, and within the practice / operating guidelines of the health system, the Women's Health Imaging Manager will take responsibility for an incredibly busy and diverse department.
The Women's Health Imaging Manager will work in a unique role with both clinical and administrative duties.
- The Imaging Manager will supervise the clinical practice of the Women's Imaging Center, supporting the Radiologic and Patient Care staff.
- This person will be a champion for quality, both in terms of patient care and in terms of workflow / performance.
- Working with Providers and Physicians, the Manager will lead patient care, creating an environment of healing and serenity.
- The Manager will lead the acquisition, training, and retention processes for personnel throughout the department, keeping a watchful eye on labor costs.
- You'll have the chance to grow in this position, eventually supervising Patient Access, Medical Records, Transcription, and Physician relations for the Breast Clinic.
- This person will also lead regulatory and accreditation processes, serving as the point of contact for Joint Commission, Dept. of Health, CMS, and many other accrediting agencies.
One of the most iconic regions of California, the Orange County has something for everyone. The Women's Health Imaging Manager will discover that anything they want is just a short drive away. A bit west, and your toes are dipped in the sun-warmed sand of the Pacific Ocean. A short drive north, and you'll find the heart of Los Angeles, with all the lights, cameras, and action that make it so irresistible for so many. No matter where the Administrator decides to play, they'll find some of the Southern California's best schools, an amazing quality of life, and a slower pace all around the area.
This Manager will work in a rewarding role, supporting Women's Health for a large area of Orange County. You'll have opportunities to inspire your staff, you will directly support the growth and prosperity of community. You, in turn, will be supported by receiving competitive compensation and a generous benefits.